Thursday, June 6, 2013

Beyondage

nondico: I crave big cocks like this





nondico:

I crave big cocks like this

Want this tonight.. -m





Want this tonight..

-m

tomorrow morning. this is happening.



tomorrow morning. this is happening.

So sexy! I want pictures like this. -m





So sexy! I want pictures like this.

-m

Daddy's fantasy -m





Daddy's fantasy

-m

No, not there again! ;)



No, not there again!

;)

How many blow jobs do I owe you? -m





How many blow jobs do I owe you?

-m

Sunday Sex-day -m



Sunday Sex-day

-m

deepthroatdeeplove: this.  yes, this.



deepthroatdeeplove:

this. 

yes, this.

I try to obey his orders, but sometimes he has to put me on a...



I try to obey his orders, but sometimes he has to put me on a leash and straighten me up with his belt.

-m

Throat fucking -m



Throat fucking

-m

wokeninvain: babygirl629: Once upon a time … there was a...



wokeninvain:

babygirl629:

Once upon a time … there was a babygirl in love … 

xoxo

This story doesn't have an end, baby girl. Are you going to stay awake for it all?

Love doing this

-m

pleasingdaddy: Interesting point of view sex is really...



pleasingdaddy:

Interesting point of view

sex is really gross

^^^ it really is gross

Please, give me your cum master!

-m

Need a tail!-m



Need a tail!

-m

Dive in deep -m



Dive in deep

-m

saythankyoumaster: Stand here.  Now bend over litte one.



saythankyoumaster:

Stand here.  Now bend over litte one.

masterandpetgirl: My pets tight little asshole. I am not into...



masterandpetgirl:

My pets tight little asshole. I am not into anal stretching, gapping or anything of the sort. I want it to be tight around my dick so I can feel her squirm when I force my way in.

-D

masterandpetgirl: My dick likes to inspect its victim before it...



masterandpetgirl:

My dick likes to inspect its victim before it dives in…

-D

masterandpetgirl: I generally don't waste much time in making...



masterandpetgirl:

I generally don't waste much time in making bare her ass and instantly reddening it.

-D

masterandpetgirl: Sometimes you just have to step back and...



masterandpetgirl:

Sometimes you just have to step back and enjoy the view.

-D

No comments:

Post a Comment