Friday, June 7, 2013

The Fleur-Do-Fla-Do-Fla-Dee-Fla

caerula-mare: someone sent this to me so i put it into that...



caerula-mare:

someone sent this to me so i put it into that classic tumblr poetry layout cause I thought it deserved to be shared 

joshuellle: i searched up last minute halloween costumes on google and then this came up and then...

joshuellle:

i searched up last minute halloween costumes on google and then this came up

image

and then i was like waht. but then i get itttt noWW ITS A CEILING FAN OMG HAHAHAHAHA

fandomhopper: i am really upset that i cant imagine colors that dont exist

fandomhopper:

i am really upset that i cant imagine colors that dont exist

revladymal: Have the Republicans reached peak batshit insane...



revladymal:

Have the Republicans reached peak batshit insane yet?

Photo



lolmandrills: groovehgaming: What game is this? I have to play...



lolmandrills:

groovehgaming:

What game is this? I have to play it!

I wanna play this.

That is Silent Hill - shattered memories. it's the fucking best game in this fucking shit world! I want a version of this film because its fucking perfect and sorry for my fucking shit english! 

talesfromthecreeps: chubby grrl 4 lyfe



talesfromthecreeps:

chubby grrl 4 lyfe

Photo



Photo













Photo



Photo



shavingryansprivates: you might want to tone down your attitude...



shavingryansprivates:

you might want to tone down your attitude a little bit, windows 8

repeating-serenity: my little brother wrote about me for school and this was one of the sentences...

repeating-serenity:

my little brother wrote about me for school and this was one of the sentences he wrote. im sobbing "my sister is my role model because she can watch 12 years worth of law and order in 3 months"

Photo



leopard-cub: arizuna: he's so ughh Ugh



leopard-cub:

arizuna:

he's so ughh

Ugh

"I don't think there's anything sadder than when two people are meant to be together and something..."

"I don't think there's anything sadder than when two people are meant to be together and something intervenes."

- Walter Bishop (via felicefawn)

fartgallery: "music is my life" says the white girl suddenly her itunes freezes and the music...

fartgallery:

"music is my life" says the white girl

suddenly her itunes freezes and the music stops

she can't breathe

feeling herself slipping away, she stumbles into the kitchen and manages to turn on the radio

phew

she is safe for another day

aflashfloodofdicks: ryanroasts: HELLO BOYS I HAVE A QUESTION CAN YOU FEEL OUR BOOBS WHEN WE DO THE...

aflashfloodofdicks:

ryanroasts:

HELLO BOYS I HAVE A QUESTION CAN YOU FEEL OUR BOOBS WHEN WE DO THE HUG

if they're big enough

That always worries me

Photo



arthur you conceited piece of shit





arthur you conceited piece of shit

No comments:

Post a Comment