Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Sweetpea.

teenytigress: DUCKDATE: ON JUNE 5th, 2013, MARSHALL (aka...



teenytigress:

DUCKDATE: ON JUNE 5th, 2013, MARSHALL (aka duckboy) GAVE HIS DUCKLING TO A HOBBY FARM FOR THEIR PETTING ZOO. WHEN ASKED HOW HE FELT ABOUT THE SITUATION, HE SIMPLY REPLIED "I got home and I didn't know what to do with myself. So I ate a tub of ice cream" TRULY A MAN OF OUR OWN HEARTS. WE'LL MISS YOU FAT AMY.

scientificboink: lolfactory: Triple Decker Couch a la Milk...



scientificboink:

lolfactory:

Triple Decker Couch a la Milk Crates

- tumblr pictures

want

laughterkey: jhermann: nothing I can say will prepare you for...



laughterkey:

jhermann:

nothing I can say will prepare you for this

The dog in that kid's hair, though.

oh.

laughterkey: jhermann: nothing I can say will prepare you for...



laughterkey:

jhermann:

nothing I can say will prepare you for this

The dog in that kid's hair, though.

laughingsquid: Husky Overdramatically Plays Dead



laughingsquid:

Husky Overdramatically Plays Dead

Photo



illegalities: aclumsywaytofallinlove: Law school is fun,...



illegalities:

aclumsywaytofallinlove:

Law school is fun, kiddos

Hey Law Students! Follow illegalities!

Photo



the-absolute-best-gifs: "I got you." ugh Tony/Pepper make me...

















the-absolute-best-gifs:

"I got you."

ugh Tony/Pepper make me feel emotions

Photo



itkindarhymeswithcoma: notalternativeenoughforyou: helloyoucrea...







itkindarhymeswithcoma:

notalternativeenoughforyou:

helloyoucreatives:

BUBBLE WRAP TYPOGRAPHIES BY LO SIENTO.

WHAT WHY IS EVERYONE SO COOL?

this has changed my life

rebel-in-overalls: Because everyone needs more baby bunnies in...


Aww yes baby bunnies so adorable


Omgosh this one's eating flowers guys and look at it's ears


So teeeeeny and just dem floppy ears


looK AT IT"S NOOOOSE and it's teeny EARS and just UGHSLKDJF so adorable


NOPE DONE that is babby bunny tummy I have lost the ability to can


oh my GAWWWWD it ahs a stuffed animal friend if you don't think that is the cutest shit don't talk to me


aawkjdflkj they're cuDDLINNNNGG


oh my god it's TINYYYY and look at it's tiny wHISKERS and I am just aaaah


buNNY KISSES


LOOK AT THEIR LITTLE EARS yes goodbye I hope you enjoyed the bunnies

rebel-in-overalls:

Because everyone needs more baby bunnies in their lives.

Also, I spent time on the captions, you should look at them.

bun appreciation post

laughterkey: bohemea: Joaquin Phoenix filming Inherent Vice I...









laughterkey:

bohemea:

Joaquin Phoenix filming Inherent Vice

I thought this was Besser at first.

hahah first thought was HYDE? What are you still doing around?

davidthestrange: The international symbol for "maybe I'll make...



davidthestrange:

The international symbol for "maybe I'll make two sandwiches, not sure just yet" - Imgur

I've never felt so understood in my life.

OMG I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE

4gifs: [video]



4gifs:

[video]

Photo



my baby









my baby

Photo



incitieseverywhere: Thug Life



incitieseverywhere:

Thug Life

Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment