Friday, June 7, 2013

submissivelilone

Snuggling and wiggling trying to enclose any space between...



Snuggling and wiggling trying to enclose any space between U/us….wanting to become one…feel Your skin on mine…
im glad my true Master loves me.

jakeson001: Give me bothhhhhhhhhhh, give me...





jakeson001:

Give me bothhhhhhhhhhh, give me allllllllllllllll

Taking my time enjoy my fav toy…tasting…feeling the muscles ..as it grows and throbs with every touch of my lips and tongue….

your post on aug.2 was very true about Doms/Subs relationships. My sub and I are very close because of this relationship we have.Having a relationship like this has opened us up in more ways than ever. She knows how to please me,she knows what my needs are, and i know what she needs as well. Having such an intimate relationship has brought us very close together. closer than any other relationship ive ever had with anyone. I feel only others that know from experience understand such a bond.

Thank You for showing that You have that connection i was trying to speek of and very happy for You too ..to have found it..wishing Y/you two all the happiness…was afraid i was rambling for no reason and i was the only one to see it that way lol..

sensual-dominant: That's a good girl… cum for Daddy like a good...



sensual-dominant:

That's a good girl… cum for Daddy like a good slut in the bathroom stall… now I want to hear you cum in the phone…

Love doing this ..



Love doing this ..

Best place to be ..right here at His feet feeling Him touch me



Best place to be ..right here at His feet feeling Him touch me

Happy and proud to be submissive ….



Happy and proud to be submissive ….

Showing this one knows her place..He awards me allowing this one...



Showing this one knows her place..He awards me allowing this one to feel the one who owns me…looking up begging to play..with my submissive eyes..

Plz hold me Sir…just wanta feel You close..had a rough...



Plz hold me Sir…just wanta feel You close..had a rough day..His skin against mine…so calming

Oh don't get me started …plz just get passed...



Oh don't get me started …plz just get passed that…and make it all go away plz Sir…wanta live for this moment..giggles

Mmm good nite tumblr friends….



Mmm good nite tumblr friends….

eatpussylikearealman: nerdsfuckhard: Eat her pussy, finger her...



eatpussylikearealman:

nerdsfuckhard:

Eat her pussy, finger her ass.

Fuck yes.

Wow…oh my…brb..replay…lol

He places His strong hand behind my neck to feel me deep onto...



He places His strong hand behind my neck to feel me deep onto Him…gagging with sounds of muffled moans…

He leans down praising me for being His…with words i love...



He leans down praising me for being His…with words i love to hear my good girl…

her-master: mmmkay-m: oops It's cute when they ask, but it's...



her-master:

mmmkay-m:

oops

It's cute when they ask, but it's divine when they beg. And they do beg.

Plz plz spank me hard…:-)

dominant88: Eat, little whore. You'll need the energy to serve...



dominant88:

Eat, little whore. You'll need the energy to serve Me.

Sorry…plz Sir it won't happen...



Sorry…plz Sir it won't happen again…didn't mean to enjoy myself without asking first….

Looks to where Sir is…very sweetly ask…enjoying Sir?



Looks to where Sir is…very sweetly ask…enjoying Sir?

Alone…touching…aching…



Alone…touching…aching…

So glad i stopped by to see Sir…was hungry for...



So glad i stopped by to see Sir…was hungry for lunch…even though it was early for Him…enjoy relieving His stress as work does make Him tense

No comments:

Post a Comment