Wednesday, June 5, 2013

When we have each other we have everything

whenitgetsheavy: http://society6.com/LibbyEdwards/the-silence-of...



whenitgetsheavy:

http://society6.com/LibbyEdwards/the-silence-of-us

want me to spoon you baby ?



want me to spoon you baby ?

whenitgetsheavy: http://society6.com/LibbyEdwards/only-this-worl...



whenitgetsheavy:

http://society6.com/LibbyEdwards/only-this-world

when it was only this

winter has never been so warm before…



winter has never been so warm before…

Photo



Photo



Photo



whenitgetsheavy: The beginning of who we were this is how her...



whenitgetsheavy:

The beginning of who we were

this is how her talent evolves with the speed of light ..

whenitgetsheavy: November 2012 the chicken to my chicketty



whenitgetsheavy:

November 2012

the chicken to my chicketty

Paul Baribeau- Strawberry







Paul Baribeau- Strawberry

missing your mouth



missing your mouth

Photo



fragments of memories



fragments of memories

us whenitgetsheavy: The first time we touched, kissed.. quiet...





us

whenitgetsheavy:

The first time we touched, kissed..

quiet endless gazing into your honey eyes.

November 2012

"If this continues, if this goes on, then when I die, your memories of me will be my greatest..."

""If this continues, if this goes on, then when I die, your memories of me will be my greatest accomplishment. You memories will be my most lasting impressions."
― David Levithan, The Lover's Dictionary"

"As erotic language, such as we use in dalliance, is a kind of secretion, a concentrated juice that..."

"As erotic language, such as we use in dalliance, is a kind of secretion, a concentrated juice that flows from the lips only in moments of the most intense emotion, of plaint, as this language is, in other words, the essential expression of passion, each pair of lovers has its own peculiar language, a language which has a perfume, an odor sui generis which belongs only to that couple…"

- Jean GenetMiracle of the Rose (via sexypaleskin)

kitty-en-classe: "I like to wait while his mouth kisses my neck, moving down to where my neckline...

kitty-en-classe:

"I like to wait while his mouth kisses my neck, moving down to where my neckline goes deep, and my breasts hurt swollen a little, waiting for his hands to begin, and my hair is falling loose over my bare shoulders, and my mouth is soft and wet and wanting under his."

Sylvia Plath, The Unabridged Journals

2 months until our bodies collide again



2 months until our bodies collide again

your wet hair touching my chest



your wet hair touching my chest

i would be alright if you kiss me



i would be alright if you kiss me

No comments:

Post a Comment